DD Tarp 3x3 - MC
Product Code: DD-Tarp-3x3-MC
Availability: In Stock
Ex Tax: R1,177.93
Blend in with this camping shelter! Recommended for hammock campers of all experience levels, the DD Tarp 3x3 offers reliable protection wherever you go. Its 19 reinforced attachment points offer a huge number of setup options, and it's the tarp of choice for bushcraft & survival schools, the armed forces and countless wild campers worldwide!
With the perfect dimensions for our regular sized hammocks, the Tarp 3x3 is what we recommend as ample cover for a single person plus gear. Arrange it in an A-frame or diamond over your hammock for all-round protection, or simply use it to extend a porch on your tent. Cook underneath it. Use it as a ground sheet. Craft it into a tipi-tent.
If you're looking for natural, seamless camouflage then look no further! Research, meticulous design and testing spanning over 2 years has allowed us to bring you our own Multicam (MC) pattern – available across a limited (but growing) product selection. The pattern is designed to blend in with woodlands, mountain environments and more.
All DD tarps are 100% waterproof, even in the heaviest storms.
|Size||3m x 3m|
|Weight||790g (excl. pegs & guy lines)|
|Includes||Tarp 3x3, 4 x pegs & guy lines, stuff sack|
- 19 tough reinforced attachment points: 16 around the sides and corners, and 3 along the centre (ridge line)
- 4 x pegs and guy lines included in their own bag
- Made from 190T polyester with PU 3000mm waterproof coating, and has a taped central seam
- Stuff sack with drawcord closure
- To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C)
- Please keep your tarp a safe distance from fires and naked flames at all times.
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)