DD Tarp XL - MC
Product Code: DD-Tarp-XL-MC
Availability: In Stock
Ex Tax: R1,413.50
At a generous 4.5m x 3m, the DD Tarp XL provides ample storm shelter for small groups and solo campers alike. Its 19 reinforced attachment points allow you to set it up in countless different formations - and its uses extend well beyond hammock cover!
Tough and highly versatile
This model is ideal for Scout groups and provides ample living space for survivalists and bushcraft enthusiasts. Take the DD Tarp XL it on the trail to shelter you and your team on rest stops, use it to cover two hammocks side-by-side – or simply have it all to yourself!
Cook underneath the tarp on your wild camp, use it as a ground sheet, cover your kayak or touring bike with it, craft it into a tipi-tent... We'll let your imagination complete the list.
If you're looking for natural, seamless camouflage then look no further! Research, meticulous design and testing spanning over 2 years has allowed us to bring you our own Multicam (MC) pattern – available across a limited (but growing) product selection. The pattern is designed to blend in with woodlands, mountain environments and more.
All DD tarps are 100% waterproof, even in the heaviest storms.
|Size||4.5m x 3m|
|Weight||1020g (excl. pegs & guy lines)|
|Includes||Tarp XL, 4 x pegs & guy lines, stuff sack|
- 19 tough reinforced attachment points: 16 around the sides and corners, and 3 along the centre (ridge line)
- 4 x pegs and guy lines included in their own bag
- Made from 190T polyester with PU 3000mm waterproof coating, and has a taped central seam
- Stuff sack with drawcord closure
- To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C)
- Please keep your tarp a safe distance from fires and naked flames at all times
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)